Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The Gospel & ... Mighty & Miraculous Faith

Are you Christian or Deist?

Is God alive and well?  Does He still act in our world today?  Many people are more deist than they are Christian.  A deist believes, essentially, that God exists, and though He created us, has left us to make it on our own the best we can.  He doesn't intervene in the affairs of mankind.  Why do I say many "believers" appear to be deists rather than Christian?

Simply this; we make decisions which indicate that we believe ...

  • God's Word is not the final authority for all I do
  • God is not intimately involved in my life on a day-by-day basis
In either of the above, I am subject to the limitations of my humanness, i.e., my flesh, and I neither revere nor seek to follow God as if His Word is the basis for all truth.  

What if we DID have faith the size of the mustard seed?  What if we DO believe God not only created us and has the power to save us, but will also empower a faith in every believer that is both MIGHTY & MIRACULOUS, i.e., life changing faith!  We would live life in a totally different manner.  I so want that for all of us.  

Join us at TVCC this Sunday, online (only if you can't attend because of illness or distance), or podcast, as we discover,

THE GOSPEL & ... MIGHTY & MIRACULOUS FAITH 

See y'all there!

Steve

No comments: