Thursday, April 23, 2009

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

I hope many of you are still reading your Bible through this year. If you're not, today's a great day to start! Here's my own journal entry for today from Matthew 10:27.

DAYBREAK

S "What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!" Matthew 10:27 (NLT)

O Jesus has a bold message for His people to share with all those around us. His command is that we will shout it for all to hear!

A If I am going to have something to say to those around me, there is nothing more important than spending time in God's Word. If I don't hear him in my personal daily quiet time (what He whispers in my ear in private), I will have nothing worth talking about throughout my day.

P Thank you Father for your Word. May I hear your voice everyday so that I will always have something worth talking about! Amen.

S.O.A.P. of the Word: You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. John 15:3 (NKJV)

No comments: