Friday, June 19, 2009

THE GREATEST QUESTION EVER

Have you ever wondered why things happen the way they do? Ever wish you could figure out the 'good' the 'bad' and the 'ugly' of life? Have you ever doubted yourself, your salvation, or your circumstances? Have you ever doubted God? Sure you have - we all have.

I believe God is going to show up in an awesome way through the teaching this weekend as we ask and answer the GREATEST QUESTION EVER! I know that sounds BIG and it is. But I will promise you, God has not only a word for you, but your family and friends as well. I'm very sensitive to this Sunday being Father's Day and all those 'dads' who may be in the house because you've asked them to be there. They WILL HEAR A MESSAGE OF HOPE AND ENCOURAGEMENT this weekend!

I want you to know I'm not only praying for those dads that will be in our service, but those sons and daughters and in laws as well. I know your hearts are heavy over them and I'm praying with you that they will not only attend, but that they will receive God's Word and the Christ of God as well.

Looking forward to the weekend!

Oh, I forgot to tell you the question...

No comments: