Monday, February 9, 2009

Amy's Prayer Lesson

Hello,

I wanted to share with you how my prayer lesson continued after I left church. I guess God knew I needed a little more instruction. My son and I went down to the lake to go walking and stopped to rest. Well, I was sitting quietly on a rock while my son was throwing rocks into the water. He looked up to me and asked what I was doing I told him I was praying. And he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "In your head?" To which I responded, "Yes". He then come over to me and told me with 3 year-old enthusiasm to "Pray Loud, Momma!". Which he demonstrated for me by very LOUDLY thanking God for the rocks, the sun, water, etc. It was awesome. Lesson learned.

Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the story. What an awesome example to teach our children that talking to God is normal and a large part of our life. He'll grow up to be a man of prayer!!!! Johnny E.